Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rain ♥ Me !

Rain Rain Rain.....some people think Rain is not so cool, it disturbs the work of lot of people, but for me....I just love Rain...


Yesterday it was raining heaving ( as in...it rains every evening thse days), there was a plan to meet Nikita, one of my sweetheart.
Thats Ritu, me and Nikki sharing umbrella!

 I call her Nikki Mikki Chikki, Ritu my colleague and I met her after months @ Jawalakhel, went for some momo and sausage ( i just love having momo or coffee during rainy days), then when we came back it started raining even heavily.

As I always love rain so why to miss the chance....

And I njoyed

 Gave some SMILE :)

And, some more smile!

The Empty Street!

We Shared!

The  Rain drops in Leaf!

And, they Shared too...♥♥♥♥♥

2 comments: