Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Friday, September 16, 2011

(。◕‿◕。) A New Phase of Life (。◕‿◕。)


Studies! Studies! Studies! It is 1 important building block of our life without which we can’t budge forward in our life. A new study, a new degree and new college for me! I was excited for the first day.

Early morning forcing myself to split the committed relationship wid my bed, getting annoyed of the alarm clock, which is jealous about our committed association, I get prepared for my classes. Swiftly I reach my class, and try to find the best place so that I can give my attention on studies. Adopting the system of Government College for me was not an easy task for me. It’s been couple of days me attending the classes but I am still trying my best to implement the culture. I hardly have friends as I used to have in my school, +2 or Graduation school. Most of them are aged than me and I am scared if I will end up wid argument with them. I salute to those ladies in my classroom who attend early morning classes finishing their household deeds.  They are married, they have children’s, some even have grand-children’s but they are back to studies to show the world, even they can.

I do respect my teachers a lot. Because of all my dear teachers from my Kindergarten days until today, they have assisted me a lot for what I am today. Shifting myself from the authoritarian classrooms to the flexible classroom and understanding the teachers of different level was a new learning for me. I met with some strange teachers who forced me to think are the teachers, who help us move ahead in our life qualified enough? I’m not talking about all the teachers but I am talking about those teachers who are not updated, I am talking about those teachers who do not even bother to do the homework about what is s/he going to educate in the classroom , I am also talking about those teachers  who come to class just to do time pass . I do have had experience about some of these types of so called “Teachers”. I also did meet some teacher who are fully prepared, who had up to date information. They had the power of communication; they could make us understand the topic in an easy approach. I hope all my teachers were like that!

My life, a new start in my educational background, and new experience. And, my struggle for the fittest and survival in the crowd of many competitors.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment