Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Money MoneY HoneY

Everyone talks about money, Momney is  thing which is very important to our life...each day each moment...
I went through my wallet this afternoon and this is what i decided to do...
1 rupee = Nepal

2 Rupee = nepal

2 rupee coin = Nepal

5 rupee = Nepal

10 rupee paper note = nepal

10 rupee plastic note = Nepal

20 rupee = nepal

1 rupee = nepal (rare)

50 rupee = Nepal

100 rupee = Nepal

1000 rupee = Nepal

10 dihram - Dubai

5 dollar = USA

10 Ringet = Malaysia

10 Riyal = Qatar

500 Rupee = Nepal 

10 Taka = bangladesh 

50000 won = Korea
These were some currencies i found.....of nepal and across the border too. These Currencies of across the border are given as souvenir from different frens from different places... Finally i say..I am rich enof...hahaha

3 comments:

  1. hey u r the richest......(".-.") great u have nice colletion of money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no re still a long way to go to be richest! Those currency's across the world value to me a lot and they are priceless bcoz they were given to me as souvenir... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it! convert money calculator

    ReplyDelete