Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Miss u Hajurba...I Love U


Everyone said he was strict, very hard man but he was good by his heart. He was always excited about my birth, and he was very happy when I first opened my eyes on the earth. I have just seen his pictures, I dun know how he looks in reality, I dun remember is voice, I dun remember how I felt when he took me by his arms. I dun have any memories attached with him but still my tears flow down my eyes missing him a lot sometimes. I miss my hajurbuwa a lot. Everyone say I was the most loved grandchild by him but unluckily he expired when I was just 8 months. It’s already been 21 long years he is not with us, life has indeed changed a lot but every one of us miss him a lot. Sometimes when I see the grandfather- grandchild love, affection and care between my friends I get very jealous. I feel, if only he was alive I would be his walking stick at this stage of life, I wish he was alive, I wish he could see me grow.
Wherever you are I Love U.

4 comments:

  1. nice feelings! Should keep writing! writing sometimes has healing effects on mind! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u so much....Yes it does, writing feelings are like sharing it wid some1..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah , so nice feelingss ,, Nice article ,,I like it,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u Ravi....do suggest me how can i improve as well :)

    ReplyDelete