Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Frens Who Rock My World

Saturday morning wid nothng to work out on...i just played on this film called "Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara" . And, i was really very touched with the story of the film. The 3 actors playing 3 frens in the movie made me realize frens are so so so very important in our life.
Its indeed true as well. Since the time we have sight on the earth, we search for frens. No matter where we are, skool, college, university, work, where so ever...we search for frens who are basically our same age group. I did meet some of the best human being in the world until todays time period and i feel blessed with those people in my life.
My frens have become my best competitors, best critiques and more than that they have become my guardians.

We smile together...we cry together and when i am in pain..they are the once who support me to recollect myself onceagain....Life would never have been so easy without some coolest people in my life....
Here i introduce my best fren...Binita
we have been together sharing every secrets, every crush, every pain and every happiness since we were of grade 2......she is a dear dear dear fren and more than a fren she is a sister for me....
Life shows us different phases but our frens remain wid us forever....
Here she is Aanu, my another dear fren. I met her like 3 years back when i joined my bacholers degree....She is also a sweetheart....
Guys check out some of the pics of my dear frens who rock my world and make me keep smiling !




2 comments:

  1. yah frens are the best part of our life....mmm...their company makes our soul feel better. i think we cant leave without frens...i remembered one commmecial of Airtel saying "keu ki har ek fren jaruri hota hai" like that. Not only reals frens sometimes virtual frens like us...are good part ...we feel better talking them on fb/twitter/yahoo etc etc.. :)))) and finally i wanna say *a fren in need is a true fren indeed* Enjoy and hap fun . B smiling always........

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup truely.....frankly i feel relatives are there when u r happy bt when u r sad...ur frens are behind u always...really the airtel adertisemnt is so so so true enof....
    u keep smiling and hey thxs to social network ;)

    ReplyDelete