Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Here Water There Water...water Nai Water !

I really loved rain....Used to play in rain each time it drizzled. I used to get very happy whenever the drops of water of rin touched me....But today i saw a different side of rain....While i was enjoying the sips of coffee with some great music, some people were struggling in rain.
Making a way to my work, i clicked some pics on the way, how people were suffering besides the pot-holes everywhere in streets;

A mn looks down to water filled street! 

Traffic, Vechiles jam, and water drops from my umbrella! 

and, some more action time.... 

A vendor with umbrella trying his best to earn his bread during the heavy rain too.... 
Another lady who hurried for her work!
I realized how when some people are enjoying, the other people are badly affected! ♥

5 comments:

  1. fantastic attempt! liked it! keep writing! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u so much for liking....do keep on coming back to my blog ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like this , keep it up ,,water nai water ,,,lol...cool; title ,,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank u so much yaar! ajha pani water nai water cha..send me a titanic soon ! lolz!

    ReplyDelete