Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Monday, August 8, 2011

Google + Making me go SMILE :)

Started up wid HI5, then joined to Facebook, started TWITTER after that. Years going on with different social networks. Currently, i am upto GOOGLE+. The social networking site linked with ur google account. When i made an account and signed in then i frankly went crazy with no idea what G+ was actually. But now, i use the G+ most. I met some osam people out here in G+ and when i HANGOUT with them, i cant stop myself from smiling and being happy. These people are just like me......thy love joking...they love playing pranks....more over the are so so so cool!
This is RAVI SHARMA......he lives in Delhi, India but he is from Nepal. The way he speaks Nepali...hahaha....bt he is a very cool person. Recently we have found out his GF's name as well. His brother Raj, whose sound only i have heard is also cool. He speaks up so loud while Hanging out....
here, he is our Pandit ji, Shailesh Gyawali. He is in Nepal since last 4 months earlier he was also in India. He too cracks a lot of jokes. Actually, he is the one who taught me to hangout. He is nomad yet multi-talented.
The beautiful lady out here is RASANA DANGOL. She is a busy girl working in the advertising and media field. Really, we miss her a lot in our evening hangout time but she is also a sweetheart.

Truely guys, u have made my smile a lot in thse few days! I really hope our frenship last till the last breathe. Feels blessed to have u guys in my life.
Thank You guys!

5 comments:

  1. Smriti Babes!!! luved this...:)) thanks a lot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u so much for liking it :)) dun worry darling everythng will b ok...just stay calm....

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)) hey babe check out my blog too...:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you smriti !!! I m lucky , i have a friend like you ...:)))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete