Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Sunday, September 18, 2011

55 secs....Worst, Longest & Scary


I used to say Life is so unpredictable…now I add up…life is uncertain too. Oh Gosh, I still feel scared. That 55 seconds of my life was scarest and longest yet I have lived. I was just watching television , actually changing channels, after my hectic day lying down peacefully in my bed. I sudenly felt the shake. For the first few seconds, I knew it was the earthquake and remained quiet bt afer like some 10 seconds it started to increase and I shouted so loudly. My little cousine of 4 years started to cry and I was blank. Nothing came to mind, fo few sec I rememberd the earthquake of Japan and Haiti. Nor could I go down neither climb up just stayed quiet holding myself. I realized living in narrow lanes of lalitpur is so harmful and dangerous during earthquakes like this. The sounds between the walls and roof made me think like I am dead now. Even some bricks from my neighbours roof fell down. After it was over, there was all earthquake isses everywhere. I really feel bad of the dead ones, injoured ones. I used to hear 2046 BS ‘s earthquake as example, I will say 2068 BS’s earthquake now. I feel so helpless in the hand of nature. I even thought Sign of Doms Day, 2012!! Is here.. Natural disaster every where! God Bless you all!

Enjoy each bit of ur life to fullest ! ♥

2 comments:

  1. on the bright note "u made it out ALIVE" yay to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess i will say "Yea I survived the eq" ...hehehe it was a worst expereince yet bt still loved it!

    ReplyDelete