Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Photography Out Of My Boredom!

Sitting on the same work table I get bored even though I do have a lot of work pending. Today, I was bored had no work to do so i ended up with clicking the thngs that I usually have t infront of my eye....check this out people

GREENERY THAT MAKES ME WANT TO GO SEE OUT OF WINDOW AGAIN & AGAIN! 

THE BEAUTIFUL GARDEN OUTSIDE LOOKS SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL WHEN IT RAINS!
 THE STAPLER..USE WHEN SOME PEOPLE YELLS A LOT AROUND U!
 3 THNGS WHICH CANT BE PARTED AT ALL !
 THE MAGICAL COLOR PENS!
 THE KEYS OF MY CABIN....
WRITING SOMETHNG!...
A LIL EDIT WID MY PIC! 
UFF TIERD OF TRING TRING FROM BOSS!

YEA! I HAVE MANY PENCILS! 

It was so fun clicking the things that were on my desk. My Colleague even said " Have u gone insane clicking all those thng in ur table"..... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment