Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Unknowingly Life Changed

We r born to achieve something, do impressive things for our family, society, nation. We study, work hard each day so that we can get a better life tomorrow, not just to hand our Graduation certificate.  Going back in flash back of my life, I realize I have changed. Changes in my behavior, nature, lifestyle and most importantly changes as me myself.  My life has already taken a new track. It had changed in whole new way, new thoughts, and new hopes and most importantly I was entangled with more hopes, responsibilities and expectations in my both professional and personal life. I had no more become a naughty kid, seemed like I had forgot to play pranks among my friends and co-workers. Some people even said I have changed, I have got serious but I believe maturity have come in my life. More than myself I have started to think about my parents, family. I try my best to make them pleased in each way I can. I have the best parents, best family and the associated to the best people I can ever meet. I am an independent youth and I am proud that I don’t need to rely on others. Some people even called me “workaholic” but it’s just that I hate to stay idle. Sometimes I feel jealous hen my frens or even cousins occasionally hang out during week days. I do miss all the golden moments of my history when I had nothing to worry about (other than studies) but still I am happy that I am being responsible. Unknowingly life changed but grateful to each and everyone I met in my life that directly or indirectly helped me to be what I am today. I had no more become a kid who used to hover around here and there but, now I have become a support for my parents. Life is all about enjoying each moment and I am enjoying it…cheers  :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment